Accessibility statement update date 08.17.2022
Pet Bemalh has set itself the goal of allowing the entire population, including people with one or another disability, full accessibility to the website and its contents. The company believes in equal rights and equal opportunities to derive the same benefit from the website’s content and therefore works to promote the accessibility of Israeli websites and make them suitable for the entire population in Israel, according to the accessibility law and regulations. In addition to making the site accessible, the company’s staff is also currently undergoing training in providing accessible customer service.
The site’s accessibility is carried out in accordance with the Israeli standard for accessibility 5568 and the guidelines of the international W3C standardization body for level AA.
Where is accessibility activated on the website?
Changing color contrast based on a dark and/or light background. Adaptation of the site for the color blind.
Allowing navigation by the keyboard
- Accessing the photos on the website
- Accessibility of menus on the website
- Increasing the font to several different sizes
- Adjusting the site for assistive technologies
- Accessibility statement
The Pet Bemalh team strives to give all its customers the best service. If during surfing you encountered a limitation that interfered with surfing or prevented it completely, we would be happy to hear about it!
Please let us know using the “Contact Us” form.
The site was tested with an NVDA type screen reader and is optimized for browsing in common browsers (Chrome, Mozilla, Edge)
Branch address: 3 Boaz Street, Efrat
Accessibility of the place:
- Disabled parking
- Getting on the sidewalk Access ways (from the parking lot and/or the street to the entrance door to the building)
- Lamb (ramp) / stairs
- The entrance door to the building with a convenient entrance without a threshold. wide door
- Corridors inside the building are wide enough
- Disabled services
- Signage – for example, the direction to disabled services, warning in front of an obstacle and identification of an accessible service station
- Paving with variable roughness is accessible, to facilitate the blind
- Lighting – not blinding
- Passages without obstacles
- Accessibility in an emergency – for example, a substitute for an alarm for the benefit of the deaf
- Furniture – an accessible chair, an accessible table, an accessible desk – which can be used with a wheelchair to enter under the table
For more information on accessibility, you can contact the accessibility coordinator in the company – Aharon Weinstein
Phone: 02-995-3948 Email: Aharon@patbamelach.com